Public Sector Employees Co-operative Credit Union Limited will hold its 53rd Annual General Meeting on October 29, 2021. In preparation for this, the Nominations Committee hereby invites members to nominate suitable candidates to fill vacancies on the Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee and Credit Committee.
The Nominations Committee will carry out its normal functions, in accordance with Article XIII of the rules. In addition, nominations from members will be accepted by petition under the following terms and conditions: –
- Nominations to fill vacancies on the Board of Directors, Supervisory and Credit Committees must be duly signed by at least five (5) members and submitted to the Nominations Committee for consideration.
- Candidates nominated will be interviewed by the Nominations Committee to determine suitability to fill vacancies.
- Each nomination must include a statement of qualifications and biographical data of the nominee and must be accompanied by a signed Candidate Qualification Form from the nominee stating that he/she agrees with the nomination and will serve if elected to office.
- A member seeking to hold office shall be disqualified if he/she: –
- fails to satisfy the Registrar and/or the Supervisor that he/she is a fit and proper person to perform corporate management functions;
- has a dormant or inactive account for six months and over;
- is a member for less than six (6) months;
- is delinquent at the time of the Nominations Committee’s deliberations.
Submission of nomination by petition should be placed in a SEALED envelope marked: “CONFIDENTIAL: Petition to Nominations Committee PSE Co-operative Credit Union Limited” and submitted to any office of PSE Co-operative Credit Union Limited or send email to Nominations@ psecreditunionja.com.
Closing date for receiving nominations by petition is August 12, 2021. The Nominations Committee will submit the final nominations to the Secretary of the Credit Union who within 30 days of the Annual General Meeting, will notify the members in writing or by electronic mail, of the nominations received. The notice will also be posted in a conspicuous place in the Credit Union’s offices.
N.B. NO NOMINATION WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE FLOOR AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
See nomination form below for download: