This personal Accident Plan covers:
- Death – In case the policyholder dies by accidental means
- Permanent Total Disability – Loss of limbs, eyesight, or other disabilities
- Permanent Partial Disability – Loss of one limb, or eye etc.
- Temporary Total Disability – Fractured Limb etc.
- Accidental Medical Expense Reimbursement
Eligible Members include ages 16-69 who are in an institution of learning or are employed or engaged in self-employment. No medical is required for eligible members.
Your premium is payable on the policy date and thereafter at the frequency selected. A policy fee determined by the Company is to be added to the premium.
Proof of claim required by the Company will include proof of death, proper identification of the person(s) making the claim, and any other information the Company may deem necessary. Claims must be made no later than 3 months from the date of the accident.